- You have graduated from an accredited university program or recognized Architectural Technologist Program, and have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable, progressively responsible post-graduate experience in an architectural office, including a minimum of 2 years’ specific experience administering construction contracts and performing field review services for buildings ranging in value from $1.0m to $30.0m.
- You possess a working knowledge of various building types, including multi-storey residential housing and commercial/retail projects, and have developed a proficiency in best practice building science criteria utilizing a variety of building materials and systems including concrete, steel, and wood frame construction.
- You possess excellent technical, project management and organizational skills; you also possess a thorough knowledge of the latest version of Revit;
- English language skills, a fluent understanding of the Ontario Building Code, and a valid Ontario Drivers’ License are essential. Knowledge of Newforma project management software would be an asset.
- You are motivated, multi-tasking, and will be working under the direction of senior staff as part of a project team, but with minimal supervision.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Absolutely no agencies, telephone calls or walk-ins will be accepted.